Day 67

"The Road to Paris" is complete!
Todays run of 12.15 miles from my flat in Worcester to Finstall Park, the home of Bromsgrove Rugby Club sees the end of my challenge. I have really enjoyed this journey, it has given me a goal, a focus and a motivation in a time where everything is uncertain. I have recieved amazing support from my girlfriend Kathleen, friends, family, work colleagues and everyone involved at BRFC. I am so appreciative and humbled by the level of support. My friend Will from Bristol came and surprised me at the finish outside the club which was incredible and a really awesome gesture!
Over the last 67 days I have covered 811 miles, the distance from Finstall Park to the Stade de France in Paris and back again and I am incredibly proud of my achievement.I have achieved this through running or cycling every day which has been tough at times but I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I never thought I would be running half marathons when this challenge started and it might be a while till I run another one.
Thank you so much for the amazing support, it is massively appreciated by BRFC, The NHS and myself. The money that we have raised will really help to support two causes that are really close to my heart.  Please tell your friends and share my page so we can raise as much money as possible. A massive thankyou must go to everyone who has donated money to these great causes, especially DHC services as the main sponsor of my challenge!
I look forward to getting back down to the rugby club to share a beer or two with everyone who has supported my during my challenge.
Cheers,
Ed




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Road to Paris

Day 56

Day 7: