The Road to Paris

My story


My name is Ed Spalding and I am the Bromsgrove 1st XV captain. We all find ourselves in a very challenging situation. First and foremost make sure you are staying safe in these unprecedented times.
I have been a part of Bromsgrove Rugby Football club for 6 years and it has become a hugely important part of my life. These are incredibly difficult times for our club and lots of other rugby clubs all over the country. The immediate effect on BRFC is that we are unable to open for the foreseeable future which is going to have huge financial implications for the club.
Therefore I have decided to start a cycling and running challenge to raise money for BRFC and our amazing NHS over the next 4 months. I will be aiming to cover the distance between BRFC's home ground Finstall Park and The Stade de France, the venue for the 2023 Rugby World Cup Final. I will be starting my challenge on the 1st April, aiming to finish by the 1st August, the distance is 810 miles in total.
I know this is a particularly hard time for lots of people financially, but any donations would be gladly received by our great club.
All the best,
Ed Spalding
A link to the donation page can be found here: https://donate.giveasyoulive.com/fundraising/the-road-to-paris




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 56

Day 7: