Day 61

Out on the bike again this morning and covered 16.07 miles. Had to fix a puncture before my ride as my tire was completely flat when I first looked this morning. Bit of a random route but was good to explore some different parts of Worcestershire. 

It's another glorious day out there, the weather really has been amazing over this lockdown period which has made the cycling and running much easier, it wouldn't have been great in the rain!

Back to work for me tomorrow as we welcome back 75 year 6 pupils, it will be good to see them again but will still be very strange being back in work full time. The school day has been set up differently with staggered start times, break time and lunchtimes and small pods of pupils designated to one teacher. I am playing golf again after work tomorrow too which I am really looking forward to.

All the best,

Ed




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Road to Paris

Day 56

Day 7: